While going down the rabbit hole of UPSTREAM_CHECK, I came across this
package needing updates.  I found the switch to github on the webpage
and updated, etc.  With the first patch, I get:
acpica                    20230628        20240322        Ross Burton
<ross.bur...@arm.com> 170fc3076a86777077637f10b05c32ac21ac13aa

Please note, this is only "compile tested".  So, I did not verify it
works, just doesn't throw any compile errors/warnings.

Thanks,
Jon

Jon Mason (2):
  acpica: use github for SRC_URI
  acpica: update to 20240322 release

 .../{acpica_20230628.bb => acpica_20240322.bb}       | 12 ++++++------
 rename meta/recipes-extended/acpica/{acpica_20230628.bb => acpica_20240322.bb}
(75%)

--
2.30.2