Jose Quaresma via lists.openembedded.org <quaresma.jose=
gmail....@lists.openembedded.org> escreveu (quarta, 12/06/2024 à(s) 10:32):

> Hi Livius,
>
> In reality, although the kernel has its code in S = "${WORKDIR}/git" it
> ends up being moved to ${STAGING_KERNEL_DIR} in the do_symlink_kernsrc
> kernel.bbclass function.
>
> https://github.com/openembedded/openembedded-core/blob/07b4c7a2bd23f8645810e13439e814caaaf9cd94/meta/classes-recipe/kernel.bbclass#L182C8-L199
>
> After this, the source S becomes a symbolic link for STAGING_KERNEL_DIR
> so I think if we check the real path following the symbolic link we solve
> the problem.
>
> - return d.getVar('S').startswith(sharedworkdir)
> + return os.path.realpath(d.getVar('S')).startswith(sharedworkdir)
>
> Could you try using os.path.realpath in S to see if it works?

I have tested the os.path.realpath and it fixes this issue when S is a
symbolic link pointing to STAGING_KERNEL_DIR.
I also have sent a follow up fix to meta-freescale [1] so the master branch
should work now without this change.
[1] https://github.com/Freescale/meta-freescale/pull/1843

--
Best regards,