On 4/4/12 11:17 PM, Khem Raj wrote:
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Andreas Oberritter<o...@opendreambox.org>
wrote:

What was mipsel-oe-linux before now became mips32el-oe-linux, i.e.
tmp/work/mipsel-oe-linux now is tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux. I'm not sure
what else broke.

Was this intentional?

I dont think so. mips-*-* in general indicates 32bit BE mips and
mipsel-*-* indicates
32bit LE mips so devicing mips32 and mips32el may be more explicit but
is not widely
used norm

If that has changed it was certainly not intentional. As Khem said the expected GNU canonical archs are:

mips-*-*
mipsel-*-*
mips64-*-*
mips64el-*-*

mips32 should work, but it was not expected to have changed.

Looking through, the GNU canonical arch should only match the above. The namings in the tmp/work directory are strictly following the -package arch- namings, which don't affect system configuration.

I checked the logs from my test builds, and the mips32* reused the mips* builds because the canonical arch of the configuration and such were the same.

(Looked at config.log in a couple of packages...) if you see mips32-* in the config.log, let me know.

--Mark