On 05/07/2012 09:03 AM, Koen Kooi wrote:

Op 7 mei 2012, om 17:47 heeft Scott Garman het volgende geschreven:

On 05/04/2012 11:55 PM, Koen Kooi wrote:

Op 4 mei 2012, om 23:25 heeft Scott Garman het volgende geschreven:

On 05/04/2012 08:16 AM, Koen Kooi wrote:
On Friday 04 May 2012 15:50:16 Koen Kooi wrote:
Looks good to me. If this goes in, can it go on the
denzil shortlist as well?

I hope so, hence I've CC'd Scott Garman who is pulling
together a branch for 1.2.1.

oe-core or poky? I only care about oe-core.

Both. Nothing goes into poky these days unless it comes from
one of the appropriate trees.

That's not what I was asking. I was asking it scott is doing a
poky or oe-core effort. From Scotts emails it seems like a poky
effort.

Hi Koen,

I apologize for having made some confusing comments earlier about
rebasing a denzil-next branch on my poky-contrib repo from being
based on oe-core to poky. Since then, Richard has given me access
to the oe-core-contrib repo, and I am now maintaining two
denzil-next branches.

This one is based on oe-core:

http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgarman/denzil-next

When is that going to get merged into denzil? I'm in serious need of
that connman tests fix, so I have been using
http://cgit.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/log/?h=denzil-next
locally.

The commit just got into master, so I'm hoping to pull it into my
denzil-next-testing branch and run some build tests overnight tonight, then
merge it if all goes well tomorrow.

Merge it into the oe-core 'denzil' branch, right?

No. I do not have commit access to the oe-core repository, just the oe-core-contrib repo, where my sgarman/denzil-next branch lives.

Richard is on holiday until tomorrow, can you hold on until then and maybe he can help clear up the remaining confusion?

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Engineer - Yocto Project