On 11/16/2012 12:07 AM, Martin Jansa wrote:
On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 10:45:19AM -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
Hi

Binutils 2.23 branch has started upstream. Given that toolchain
components require a lot of soak time, I have created the recipes
for binutils 2.23 and pushed it here

http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=kraj/binutils-2.23

If you are using angstrom set

ANGSTROM_BINUTILS_VERSION = "2.23" in local.conf after pulling that branch
for OE-Core it will work as it is

Let me know if you see any errors.

I will keep updating it until 2.23 release

Now with danny released, can this be merged? Maybe updated to 2.23.1 too.

Apparently there is an issue with the SDK that is being worked on, once that issue is resolved we will look into merging the updated version of binutils.

Sau!