On 01/01/2013 12:10 AM, Paul Eggleton wrote:
On Friday 28 December 2012 16:24:36 Radu Moisan wrote:
On 12/25/2012 03:13 AM, Saul Wold wrote:
Also, you do not provide very clear information at the beginning, but
I assume to enable systemd, it's just setting DISTRO_FEATURE +=
"systemd", or is there more?
DISTRO_FEATURES_INITMAN = "systemd" it's all you need. DISTRO_FEATURE +=
"systemd" might also work in some extent since I'm checking against
DISTRO_FEATURES, however there are variables like
VIRTUAL_RUNTIME_init_manager (which is inherited legacy) which get set
from DISTRO_FEATURES_INITMAN. The way to go is with DISTRO_FEATURES_INITMAN.
Can you explain why we need another variable for this?
Initially I went for VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager, but Richard suggested I should get rid of lower case ambiguity and he proposed DISTRO_FEATURES_INITMAN.

Radu