On Mon, 2013-05-20 at 16:05 +0100, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
> > There are some issues with this patch set, some of the included patches
> > either do not have Upstream-Status or Signed-off-by tags, please review
> > that.
>
> Updated the various patch headers in v.2.
>
> > Also, I want to confirm that these are all new recipes and will not cause
> > backward PRs (ie do you need PE bumps to these)?
>
> I renamed the mx recipe also to mx-1.0 for consistency, so yes, these are all
> different packages now.
>
> > Finally, I think you need to update the packagegroup-core-clutter recipe.
>
> Done.

Thanks for this. I'm not convinced with the delete everything, then
re-add approach as it makes the git history even harder to read than
git's normal rename handling which is bad enough. I therefore split the
removal patch over the other patches. I also tweaked the patch titles as
"New xxxx" doesn't read well when listed alongside the other changes.
I've merged this with this minor tweaks.