On Jun 25, 2013, at 10:07 AM, Saul Wold <s...@linux.intel.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> There is a continuing failure on the auto-builder with the 4.8 version of GCC
> for the fsl-ppc and fsl-arm BSPs.  This is currently holding oe-core back
> from updating GCC to 4.8, which we want to do soon so that we have get any
> other issues worked out that might come up.

First of all these are not reference BSPs for OE-Core so this should not be a
hold off if its urgent and we still have 4.7 gcc in OE-Core But its nicer if
they worked.

> These seem to be ICE issues can get bee seen in the following log files:
>
> http://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org:8011/builders/nightly-fsl-arm/builds/148/steps/Building%20Images/logs/stdio

perf is tied to kernel, it works fine with linux-yocto, what kernel is used for
imx53qsb ? a preprocessed callchain.c will be helpful.

> http://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org:8011/builders/nightly-fsl-ppc/builds/149/steps/Building%20Images/logs/stdio

gcc crash in eglibc I will take a look at it probably 2.18 might fix it.