On 08/12/2013 12:26 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
Hello Eric,

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Eric Nelson
<eric.nel...@boundarydevices.com> wrote:
I'm afraid we can't do this since you just broke any other kind of
override which might get used anywhere by any recipe using this .inc
file. I'd also be wary of adding something as simple as "qt" into
overrides since it can match things more widely than you might want.

I'm a bit of an OE n00b, and I'm not quite sure how to express this
conditional.

meta-toolchain-qte shouldn't depend on nativesdk-libx11, and I'm
not sure how the dependency can be moved to the X11 recipe
recipes_qt/meta/meta-toolchain-qt.bb.

I think you're looking for to:

http://privatepaste.com/cc22a68c56

The missing part for merging it is to /force/ it to be disabled in qt
configure. This was last Richard complain about this patch when I sent
it.

Thanks Otavio,

I saw the ${@base_contains('DISTRO_FEATURES', construct elsewhere
but got lost in the Python (scratching my head over the trailing 'd').