On Tue, 2013-08-13 at 07:36 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
> Paul, Ross:
>
> We are still in Review and ACK mode, so please take a look at this.
>
> I have included the dpkg fix for Fedora 19.
>
> This also has some patch for the QA Tests and Paul's Gstreamer
> patches.

Saul, you always move too fast for me :) I was looking on MUT build on
AB and some hosts (Debian) seemed to failed constantly getting IP,  and
I took me a while to find the problem.
> Stefan Stanacar (3):
>   oeqa/utils/qemurunner: get ip old fashioned way and use tcp serial
>     console

Sent v2 of that and updated the original branch, changing ps to use -ww
as I discovered the hard way that it behaves differently. ps man page
says:
"If ps can not determine display width, as when output is redirected
(piped) into a file or another command, the
output width is undefined (it may be 80, unlimited, determined by the
TERM variable, and so on)." Seems distro has an effect too...

Cheers,
Stefan