On 11/18/2013 06:50 AM, Robert Yang wrote:

On 11/18/2013 10:18 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Robert Yang
<liezhi.y...@windriver.com> wrote:

This should be considered for Dora as well as it fixes the deadlock
and building with 3.12 kernels.

Hi Otavio, thanks for suggesting this for dora, but dora's kernel is
3.10.11,
and this is an update for lttng-modules, I'm not sure whether dora needs
this.

Add Saul in the CC list.

I think Dora ought to get the new 3.10 kernel updates; this can go
along side with it.

Hi Otavio,

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure whether we need update dora's kernel from
3.10.11
to 3.10.17, since we seldom do the package update for a stable branch,
let's wait for others' comments:-).

This is correct, I do not think we will be updating the kernel for a stable branch.

Sau!

// Robert