On 12/10/2013 07:40 PM, Burton, Ross wrote:
On 10 December 2013 11:37, Richard Purdie
<richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
I thought it would do no harm. And I will send this patch to upstream,
so it might be a little strange that I only modify the Makefile.am file
even if Makefile.in has the same problem.
It can actually be harmful since the modification time of Makefile.in
can be after the time for Makefile.am and things can go "very wrong"
with autotools when that happens :(
Another good reason not to modify the Makefile.in is that being a
generated file, updating automake can change how it is generated, so
the patch doesn't apply anymore.

Ross

Hi All,

Thanks for your explanation. I'll send out a V2.

Best Regards,
Chen Qi