On 2014-03-01 19:10, Otavio Salvador wrote:
Hello David,

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 4:59 PM, David Nyström <david.c.nyst...@gmail.com>wrote:

On 2014-02-27 15:24, Laurentiu Palcu wrote:

Hi David,

My comments/questions below.

Thank you for your detailed comments on the RFC.
I will return with V2, where your comments are addressed when the
general approach is Acked.

What do you think about the general approach ?

I think the approach is ok. I don't know a simpler way than this to add
package feeds into the image.

OK, there seems to be no screaming objections from other parties either.

I'll resend v2

I understand why you are adding this here but I think it'd be good to the
settings to be put in a package so in a product we may add extra
repositories updating the package.

Good point.

I am trying to think now how this could be done (or optionally done).

What you think?

Yes, how would we determine the repo subdirs for a specific machine without too much
anonymous python magic in a recipe, considering multilib setups?

Example for qemux86-64:
--
all
x86_64 = ${TARGET_ARCH}

If we can get a sane way to retrieve them, modifying the repo feeds via install/postinstall should be the easy part.

Other point, PACKAGE_FEED_URIS could be change to PACKAGE_FEED_URI as it
matches SRC_URI for example.

Agreed.