On 16 July 2014 18:18, Saul Wold <s...@linux.intel.com> wrote:
> The only other concern I have is there is a COPYING.GPLv3, you might want to
> check with the upstream what the intent of having that License file is for,
> do they intend on some parts being v3 and if so which parts?

They'll need a LGPLv3 license alongside the GPLv2 license if they're
dual-licensing, but we should checksum the "LGPLv3 or GPLv2" statement
if it's written down anywhere in the tarball (which I hope it is) so
we get alerted if they ever decide to be LGPLv3+ only.

> I am not sure if the INCOMPATIBLE_LICENSE will handle the OR properly, but
> we should just have one version.

The INCOMPATIBLE_LICENSE checks do handle "or" license statements.

Ross