On 08/19/2015 11:50 PM, akuster808 wrote:
If you happen to need to repost this series again, Ruby version has just
been updated. It includes: CVE-2015-3900 Request hijacking vulnerability
in RubyGems 2.4.6 and earlier.

Do we have any idea how long this will be before hitting master-next?

I am leaning towards sending an update to meta-ruby while this patches
series makes it way through the process.

The ruby recipe has finally made it into oe-core master, so please review and send any necessary followup patches, if it's become out of sync with what was in meta-ruby. I've already sent a patch to remove ruby from meta-oe.

Alex