On 2016年08月02日 02:24, Burton, Ross wrote:

On 1 August 2016 at 18:22, Stephen Arnold <stephen.arnol...@gmail.com
<mailto:stephen.arnol...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    That's actually not a bad idea, but I need to crank out another
    abstract today (the deadline for special session snuck up on me).  We
    kinda needed this for a project, but I think a tiny print server is
    always useful.  What's your plan?

Well my plan was:

1) say that someone should create meta-printing
2) watch someone create meta-printing
3) delete everything printing related in oe-core

I can help a bit on (2) I guess...  Fan Xin, would you or anyone else at
Fujitsu (as you clearly have interest here) be able to help?

Yes, Of course. Actually I am very pleased to do this.
I am afraid I can not do it very well, but I will try my best.

Fan