On 28 Oct 2016, at 1:09, Enrico Jorns wrote:

+ #else
+-              if (e != NULL) {
++              /*if (e != NULL) {
+                       pseudo_diag("No real function for %s: %s\n",
func->name, e);
+ #endif

Looking at upstream, I do have a fix for this apparently, which is to add mknod/mknodat wrappers to ports/linux/mknodat.c, but there may be other things that relies on (my memory's not online yet today), and this is a reasonable workaround
for now.

Historical note:
mknod and mknodat have wrappers because I still periodically maintain the OS X port that was fervently demanded on a regular basis until about a week after I added
it, and OS X doesn't have the xmknod/xstat/etc thing.

-s