On 12/22/2016 04:24 AM, Yu, Mingli wrote:
Thanks Alex!
Actually I ever tried to upgrade gpgme to 1.8.0 before send out this
patch, but there comes other ptest failed issues for python-pygpgme
which not exist on current gpgme 1.6.0 if we simply update gpgme to 1.8.0.

Anyway I prefer to wait for more update for python-pygpgme from
https://pagure.io/pygpgme/commits/master before we move forward to gpgme
1.8.0.

pygpgme upstream hasn't released a new version since 2012; the link above is someone's fork to fix the pressing issues, and there's no indication they will do more fixing. I suggest you just take the necessary patches, add them to pygpgme recipe, and update gpgme recipe at the same time. You can also review debian/ubuntu's pygpgme packages to see what custom patching they have there.

Alex