On 2017-02-24 17:46, Burton, Ross wrote:

On 24 February 2017 at 16:27, Patrick Ohly <patrick.o...@intel.com
<mailto:patrick.o...@intel.com>> wrote:

    Let me clarify that my original proposal was to reply only to the
    original author. That was meant to keep noise down on the list. However,
    perhaps it should also go to the list?

    Then others can help check that Patchwork works, as the original author
    might not be aware that a response is missing. It also tells everyone
    the relevant link in Patchwork.

As long as patchworks ignores the email it sends, that's not a terrible idea.

I'd be happy either way, as long as I (as the poster) get some
sort of feedback that the patch has been received and queued.

Thanks for improving this system :-)