On 06/07/2017 08:31 PM, Jose Perez Carranza wrote:
When I tried this test image was built without using states hence
"busybox*.rpm" and "curl*.rpm"where present under
"tmp/deploy/rpm/core2_64" hence the repo i taking tha packages form
there to add them to repo and used on the image, but when using sstates
those packages are not being built so are not present on local build
directory. is there any way to force those packages to be built to have
them available on tmp/deploy/rpm/core2_64?

I can try to help if you provide steps to reproduce: if I merely do

rm -rf build/tmp
bitbake core-image-sato

then the build/tmp/deploy/rpm directory gets fully re-populated.

Alex