On 22 June 2017 at 09:42, Adam Trhon <adam.tr...@tbs-biometrics.com> wrote:

> but I am not very happy about using PACKAGECONFIG_CONFARGS - it feels
> hacky, the
> arguments are not shown in cmake fail log and it cannot handle argumetns
> containing
> spaces. Is there a cleaner way to achieve this?

Definitely don't use PACKAGECONFIG_CONFARGS: that has a well defined
meaning and use, and that isn't it.

I don't see why as you control the repository why can't you just set the
arguments in cmakelists, or the recipe itself?  Either they're useful
everywhere (cmakelists) or in OE builds (recipe).

Anyway, you could do something like this:

python() {
  d.appendVar("EXTRA_OECMAKE", " " +
open(d.expand("${S}/oe_arguments.txt")).read()
}

Ross