On 23-6-2010 19:37, Khem Raj wrote:
On (23/06/10 07:57), J. L.  wrote:
I keep erroring out on the same thing currently.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Arjan<ar...@jak.nl>  wrote:

Hello all,

I'm new here, so maybe this is a known issue. But I couln't find the
solution.

Building  the 'base-image' using:

DISTRO   = "angstrom-2008.1"
MACHINE ?= "i686-generic"
this error occurs:

  | checking for cups-config... /usr/bin/cups-config
this is the problem. You have install libcups2-dev on your build machine
and its picking that up I think if you remove it from host it should work.
This indeed is the problem. After moving the /usr/bin/cups-config the build continues. Makes me wonder, is it possible to execute bitbake in a (more) isolated environment to avoid such clashes?

Thanks,
Arjan