Dear all,

I'm still getting multiple providers messages on the release branch:

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.10.0"
METADATA_BRANCH   = "release-2010.12"
METADATA_REVISION = "ee4389e"
TARGET_ARCH       = "powerpc"
TARGET_OS         = "linux-gnuspe"
MACHINE           = "calamari"
DISTRO            = "minimal"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "dev-snapshot-20101124"

NOTE: oestats: build 106072
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: preferred version git of u-boot not available (for item u-boot)
ERROR: Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each provide
bluez-libs
(/home/hudson/jobs/OE_test/workspace/openembedded/recipes/bluez/bluez4_4.42.bb
/home/hudson/jobs/OE_test/workspace/openembedded/recipes/bluez/bluez-libs_3.36.bb).
 This usually means one provides something the other doesn't and should.
NOTE: Preparing runqueue

For james-image I also get:
NOTE: multiple providers are available for libmodule-build-perl-native
(libmodule-build-perl-native, perl-native);
NOTE: consider defining PREFERRED_PROVIDER_libmodule-build-perl-native
This is because I use perl 5.10 which has this provided,
libmodule-builld-perl is still there for 5.8

Btw the multiple providers for depmod seems gone.

Frans