On 02/08/2011 02:04 PM, Koen Kooi wrote:

On 08-02-11 21:39, Filip Zyzniewski wrote:
On 08-02-11 18:29, Tom Rini wrote:
Yeah, this patch is wrong, since task-base is supposed to drag in bt and
wifi when it's available which includes usb, pci, serial, etc.

Shouldn't these optional devices be handled by packages from feed
rather than the bootstrap image?

Kinda hard to get to the feeds without networking

So if I follow what you're saying, since BT/WiFi can be USB dongles (or PCI cards or otherwise plug-in IO) they need to exist all the time. Maybe we just need to also add in a line or two for usbhost (and pci) saying "Make common USB I/O also work" ?

--
Tom Rini
Mentor Graphics Corporation