On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 05:31:52PM +0200, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Thank you for the explanation.
>
>       DISTRO="shr" bitbake -k libshr-glib
>
> indeed worked after getting `glib-2.0_git` to build on my build host
> [1].
>
> I will not get to test newer GLib version with other distributions
> before July.
>
> One slightly off topic question. Where did you get the 2.29.3 or git
> recipe from or did you write it from scratch? I find the ordering in the
> recipe quite confusing.

Thanks for testing and fix!

The recipe is from meta-oe where I created it from older version in
oe-core.

I didn't plan to backport it to oe.dev first, but because I needed
mrmoku (Klaus Kurzmann) to help me with phoneuid/phonefsod changes I've
added it to oe.dev too because he is still using oe.dev.

Cheers,

--
Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: martin.ja...@gmail.com