On 2012-03-29 05:26, Andreas Oberritter wrote:
Hi Gary,

On 29.03.2012 13:17, Gary Thomas wrote:
A number of times when I've sent patches to the list via 'git send-email',
they seem to never arrive.  How can I figure out where they are going?

your patches arrived. You can find submitted patches in OE's patchwork
installation [1] or in the mailing list archive [2] some minutes after
they have been sent.

That's good to hear, but why am I not seeing them on the list?

Also, I did send these same patches last week (I still had the same
command line in the same window as I used today!) and they did not
make it to patchwork at all.  These were sent 2012-03-23 15:30 GMT +/-

Regards,
Andreas

[1] http://patches.openembedded.org/patch/24811/
     http://patches.openembedded.org/patch/24813/