On 04/17/2012 10:30 PM, Khem Raj wrote:
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:37 PM, j<vwyodap...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Well finally caught what I think is the package the segfault kicks on expat.
Though not sure what I should look for to be able to sort it out but will
see where I get.

Though I still get the gcc and bash messages in the QA log. If anyone is
willing to share some info on what or how I can figure out how to find what
causes the segfault in the recipe or if I am even catching the correct one.

you are not giving out enough information. Looking at dmesg is not
going to give much info
if ld segfaults which I assume is cross ld here then the corresponding
recipe should fail
and then you should look in the build of that package and the commands
causing the segfaults
should be in log.do_compile or log.do_install.

Thanks
-Khem

See thats the thing no recipe is failing but the system segfaults. The resulting images have had quirks which is what led me to trying to sort out the segfault issue.

Sorry to sound so dumb but if there is no recipe failing and 2 separate systems are segfaulting in similar manners and both result with not fully functioning images/packages where else can I look for info? I posted all the logs to one of the builds, and the QA log seems to be the only thing really spitting out anything. I am open to trying and or sharing any and all relevant info to help sort it out or get me on track to sorting it out.

Thank you for all the continued effort.