Hello,

I have created a BSP layer for the SolidRun Cubox platform. Informations about
this device can be found athttp://solid-run.com/cubox  .
The layer itself is hosted athttps://github.com/dv1/meta-cubox  .

This layer introduces a new machine, new tunes for the CuBox' Marvell PJ4
processor, in addition to the platform specific recipes for hardware video
acceleration and EGL,OpenGL ES,OpenVG support. Both hardfp and softfp are
supported.
The 3D accelerator and the hardware accelerated video engine (called vMeta)
require some closed source components. The recipes pick the right ones
depending on whether softpfp or hardfp is used.

It also copies the generated uImage into the rootfs (as expected by the
bootloader), and autogenerates a boot.scr out of an included boot script using
uboot-mkimage.
The resulting tarball is extracted on an SD card, and the device can be booted.

A new xorg driver and a customized xorg.conf are included.

I'm open to feedback, patches, suggestions.

Thanks