Am 12.04.2013 12:07, schrieb Koen Kooi:

Op 11-04-13 22:04, li...@philipp-wagner.com schreef:
From: Philipp Wagner <m...@philipp-wagner.com>

do_rootfs gave errors about bash and perl not being found. This patch
adds the two packages to the runtime dependencies to fix this problem

The bash dependencies need to get checked and changed to /bin/sh and perl
scripts need to get split out into a seperate packages, dragging in perl and
bash for ntp is unacceptable.

The bash dependency comes from osd_login (installed at
/sbin/osd_login) and start-statd (installed at /usr/sbin/start-statd).

The first one uses $BASHPID, and I'm not sure why $$ wasn't used.

The latter one (start-statd) uses the following shebang:
#!/bin/bash -p
I don't know if there's any POSIX equivalent that could be used.

All in all, I'm not familiar enough with the scripts (or with the differences between bash and POSIX shell behavior) to patch any of the scripts, so some help would be required here if the scripts should be changed.

As for the perl dependency, I just checked the RPM and it was not in there any more ... I'll double-check and come back with more details on this one.

Philipp