On 8/30/19 12:07 PM, Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:
Alejandro
Well, the error should be obvious given that after the latest changes
to libdevmapper and lvm2, the libdevmapper recipe no longer builds a
libdevmapper package, it is built by lvm2, but cryptsetup only depends
on libdevmapper and so there is nothing to tell bitbake that it needs
to build lvm2. I believe the correct solution is to add:

PREFERRED_RPROVIDER_libdevmapper = "lvm2"

Yes, you are right, I know why I could not reproduce the QA issue,

I set PREFERRED_RPROVIDER_libdevmapper = "lvm2" in my project

Sorry for the repeated rework which brought troubles for others,

I indeed to start a community build when I could not reproduce it

on my company project

Now, I could reproduce it on the community build to prove you are right

sorry for V4 incoming

//Hongxu

to meta-oe/conf/layer.conf. With that added and the explicit RDEPENDS
on libdevmapper in cryptsetup, I do not think you need to skip neither
build-deps nor file-rdeps in the cryptsetup recipe anymore.

//Peter