On 19/01/2020 22:23, Andrey Zhizhikin wrote:
I've just realized that this breaks entire
[meta-openembedded/meta-python]. I'm now in a process of removing
Python2 recipes, and just wanted to check that I'm doing the right
thing and this is actually intended. Or am I missing something in my
build config that is required to be set that Python2 gets disabled and
I would actually not need to eliminate those recipes (some are
actually dubbed by python3- versions but some are not)?

The python2 recipes are already copied into meta-python2, so the py2 recipes in meta-python should be deleted.

Ross