Now that python2 support has been dropped, we have no need to maintain the
.inc and .bb files. And in fact, this makes upgrades with devtool more
difficult than it need be.

Please help the layer prepare for the dunfell Yocto Project 3.1 release by
sending patches to merge the .inc and .bb files.

If you are upgrading a recipe in meta-python, please use that opportunity
to also get rid of the .inc files.

We have a limited window before stable release branching will occur, at
which point we will all have to live with the state of things as they are.

Regards,

--Tim