Hi Khem,

> > +PACKAGECONFIG ?= ""
> > +PACKAGECONFIG[debug] = "--enable-debug,--disable-debug"
> > +PACKAGECONFIG[no-error-log] = "--disable-error-log,--enable-error-log"
>
> what are defaults for configure ?
> perhaps its more readable if its
> PACKAGECONFIG ?= "error-log"
> PACKAGECONFIG[error-log] = "--enable-error-log,--disable-error-log"

For ./configure itself the default is --enable-error-log=yes. So right
now everybody using the defaults has error-log enabled.

https://git.pengutronix.de/cgit/tools/libsocketcan/tree/configure.ac#n107

I also thought about adding "error-log" as the default into
PACKAGECONFIG but wasn't sure whether there would be an undesired
side-effect if someone already used PACKAGECONFIG in a personal
bbappend: In this case error-log would be suddenly gone.

I have no problem changing it according to your proposal. Please tell
me, I will update the patch accordingly.

Greetings,
Mark