Building the ant-native fails on the master/hardknott, honister...)
branches. I get this error which cascades into other errors on
do_compile.

17. ERROR in
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/optional/image/DrawOperation.java
(at line 20)
import javax.media.jai.PlanarImage;
       ^^^^^^^^^^^
The import javax.media cannot be resolved
----------
18. ERROR in
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/optional/image/DrawOperation.java
(at line 38)
PlanarImage executeDrawOperation();
^^^^^^^^^^^
PlanarImage cannot be resolved to a type

These other classes cannot be imported:

The import javax.media cannot be resolved
The import netrexx cannot be resolved
The import junit cannot be resolved
The import com.sun cannot be resolved
The import javax.media cannot be resolved

Git bissect on meta-java points to 'b71a986 all: run convert-overrides
(0.9.3) script to convert to new override format'
when this recipe broke. However, comparing master HEAD to the previous
good commit ( 984f25b ),

So it seems to be something with the overlay syntax changes, but I'm not seeing
any obvious reason why the CLASSPATH would change.