Hi,

I have modified the recipe for Open Light Architecture in meta-calaos.

The meta-calaos layer seems to be not maintained.

Open Light Architecture (https://github.com/OpenLightingProject/ola)
seems to be maintained.

It is a service to control dmx512 controllers used in staging and
other lightning solutions.
And I'm using it with a raspberrypi (thanks meta-raspberrypi). But
only a small part of the possibilities of this application is tested
by me.

The DMX512 protocol is open. And OLA also :-)

Where could this recipe belong?
meta-multimedia?  Or not at all under meta-oe?

br
--
Jan Vermaete
“Success is a self-correcting phenomenom.” -- Gary Hamel