I was trying to build the kconfig-frontends recipe locally the other day and ran into a problem where it reported unsafe "/usr/include" path.

This seems to have been triggered because I actually had a /usr/include/ncursesw on one of my host systems. Other systems I had didn't have this directory and no issue was reported.

I tracked this down to

https://gitlab.com/ymorin/kconfig-frontends/-/blob/master/configure.ac?ref_type=heads#L349

Lines 349 and 350.  I changed to them to
'-I=...' in both cases and it appears to have solved the problem I was having.

Has anyone else seen this issue, and is my possible fix above reasonable in this case? If so I'll generate a patch to do just that and send it to the list.

--Mark