After further testing I found out that gstreamer can also support dts if you use the gstreamer-libav plugin, since ffmpeg has dcadec code built in. Less lightweight than building the gstreamer-plugin-dts with libdca, but more feature complete. So in the meantime there is no real reason to use libdca anymore. I'll send an updated patch if you still want to add it, but probably this recipe can just be left out.