Hello list,

Since some times (back to warrior branch I think), I have in my custom
layer a cross canadian version from the crash tool, I personnally used it
for analysing vmcore from an arm target (cortex a53) offline within the sdk.

I recently upgraded to kirsktone and the update of this version was a
little tricky (must have played with LDFLAGS, gdb target build and host and
so on...)

I finally managed to get crash working for all my hardware (both include
aarch64 and x86-64 arch).

I would like to know if it would be acceptable to have a cross canadian
arch in meta-openembedded (from what I see, there is only native and target
flavor)?

If you think it is accurate, I'll work to push some patches against master.

Please tell me, thanks!