On Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 10:06 AM Guðni Már Gilbert via
lists.openembedded.org
<gudnimar=noxmedical....@lists.openembedded.org> wrote:

> I will look into this over the weekend (running ptests is a new area for me).
> I'm curious what images you usually use / recommend?

you might check if the recipe inherits ptest if it does then check its
enabled in recipe based ptest image infrastructure by perhaps trying
bitbake meta-python-image-ptest-<recipename>
for say meta-python housed recipe once it builds then run bitbake
-ctestimage meta-python-image-ptest-<recipename> and observe the
results.