Better idea, yes: Google Wave!!! I'm pretty sure we can achieve amazing
collaboration for OpenERP with this tool.
Otherwise Google docs

BTW, I'll let Tiny explain it, but because it lacks API, they might abandon
it themselves at the profit of bugs in wishlist state.

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com