Hello,

I report here a talk I had with Quentin de Paoli yesterday about the expert
team. I said to Tiny that the expert teams are surprisingly active but that
people might dismiss from them if Tiny never comments on experts
suggestions. Indeed 50% of the reasons we set up those list was to buffer
the communication between Tiny and the community to avoid Tiny being
struggled. However, that should be a two ways communication and now Tiny
don't have the excuse that the community is too large as the number of posts
on the expert lists are quite filtered already. Then that the role of the
experts to forward back the information to and from the community, else that
don't remove any bottleneck.

Quentin told me that currently he has no team even to follow the expert team
threads. That's a bad news for us.

As a workaround, I proposed to Quentin to re-filter the expert team
communication and offer a smaller set of mails Tiny should absolutely read
and comment on. So I proposed tagging the most important messages using
Delicious, so I'm now tagging the messages that propose something to Tiny or
ask Tiny to take a position here:
http://delicious.com/rvalyi/openerpExpertTeamsTiny

Tiny can now subscribe to that feed to see only those messages:
http://feeds.delicious.com/v2/rss/rvalyi/openerpExpertTeamsTiny?count=15

After they identified a message they want to reply, they can search for the
message title in their mail client and reply (before things like Google
Wave, I can't really give them a post URL where they can reply inline using
Launchpad mailing lists as they wanted too).

I just started flagging so some important posts might be missing please tell
me if you think so.

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com