Am Mittwoch 13 Januar 2010 15:41:49 schrieb Albert Cervera i Areny:
> A Dimecres, 13 de gener de 2010, Cloves Almeida va escriure:
> > One solution would be a select for update on picking row, which
> > presumably would do the same as a locking table.
>
> You're right, we can either create a special table or use SELECT FOR UPDATE
>  on the same table.
To my understanding "select for update" does not prohibit concurrent reads.
if we want to make this method work - "select for update" has to be done for
all "other" open stock moves for this product which must not be updated during
the validation process of the current stock_move

--
Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH
http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer
Official Tiny Partner