To help for the review, it's probably helpful to mention that the original
build_context method is defined this way:
https://github.com/akretion/openerp-web/blob/ocb-7.0/addons/web/static/src/js/view_form.js#L1866

Also, I'm redefining build_context on the prototype directly (instead of using
.extend), because we want to alter the build_context of all widget built upon
the instance.web.form.FormWidget prototype.

Notice that my module totally preserves the original behavior if a widget
simply has a context attribute with no extra context* extensions.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/server-env-tools/web-context-tunnel/+merge/198599
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is requested to review the