Thank you Pedro, that's very kind of you.

I think both module have very simple code. I just checked, it seems that they
have no function in common so in theory you shall be able to just take all my
code and put it in sale_order_partial_invoice.

My module works as follow, it alter the _prepare_invoice functions in advance
invoice and final invoice so that, after super() the initial function, it check
if we are in progressive or final complete mode and if yes it recompute the
invoice lines.

Also, if final complete mode, when we create the final invoice, all linked
invoice will be refund and payment attached to sale order. Then, when we
validate an invoice, it check if there is payment in the sale.order and if yes
it reconcile it to the new invoice.

Also don't hesitate if you see design improvement.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~yannick-buron/sale-wkfl/sale-wkfl/+merge/207468
Your team Sale Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:sale-wkfl.