Review: Approve code review and test

Hi, Guewen, thanks for the catch. I have tested your bug conditions and now it
works as intended. Do you think it's possible to make a test for this condition
to avoid future regressions?

Another ask I made from my JS ignorance. Do you think it's possible to change
module behaviour to only load translate dialog for the field you have clicked?
This way, all is going to be more intuitive (the initial intention of OpenERP
SA when they change the behaviour), and avoid scrolling problems detected on
first MP when you have a lot of translatable fields on the current model.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/web-addons/7.0-web_translate_dialog-sync-current-view-1301218-gbr/+merge/213783
Your team Web-Addons Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:web-addons.