Leonardo,

thanks for the review. For your questions:

1. yes, that field needs to be stored. The initial commit mentions that a sum
of the lines is used in a groupby view, which is the default view for budget
lines, coming from a project.

2. I think the optimal solution would be to retrieve all the analytic accounts
and then do a search [('analytic_account_id', 'in', <list of account ids>)]; we
could even do it in SQL, with DISTINCT, to avoid duplicates and speed up a bit.

I'll see what I can do.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-budgeting/7.0-fix-store-fields-mdh/+merge/216849
Your team Account Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of