Review: Approve

If this could help... Joël's questions help try:

When it's necesary creating an automated document from one company to another
one and user working on origin company has not permission on the destiny
document, any creation action produces an error so I think the field is to
avoid using hardcode user_id = 1 to be passed as parameter between functions.

Just my 2 cents.

I just aprove the idea and code. Not tested code.

If you find it usefull we have got several multi-company processes created for
6.1. They have been made especifically for a customer with a very specific
proccesses but maybe some code/ideas/functional aproach could be reused to
build generic Odoo's full multicompany requirements. Just an idea.

I published several screencast about requirements and solution we have built
(it's in spanish, sorry for that):
http://www.aula-openerp.com/soluciones-específicas-61-3/procesos-intercompañía-entre-3-empresas/
Our modules are published and available, but please contact me if you need more
information about them.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/multi-company/multi-company-action-user/+merge/179179
Your team Multi Company Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:multi-company.