Hi,

in the rush of configuring the community backports branches for 6.1, I accidentally pushed the official ones for server and web instead of the old Therp backports. The addons branch was pushed correctly. I have been pushing and unstacking the correct ones in the last hour. The older versions had not yet been modified nor have any branches been pushed based on them. If you checked out the server or web branches for testing or development purposes, you will need to do so again later today.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: ste...@therp.nl
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan