On 01/17/2014 06:08 PM, Ray Carnes wrote:

Does anyone have any experience or users utilizing multi-company for the creation, editing and movement (stages/states/validation) of documents other than Accounting.

So far, every one of our customers who have used OpenERP in a multi-company environment have used it only for Accounting (ie: to modify only accounting documents such as invoices, payment and journal entries).

Today we were asked if it was possible to use it for everything.

We have several implementations of OE 6.1 with full multicompany proceses. But we had to reconsider several standard functionalities,
 especially in stock (prices, availability, supply method, procure method, etc..). Was not easy, but it works very well.

I noticed the ‘company’ dropdown on some (but not all) documents in other areas of the system.

Thanks in advance.

Ray Carnes.

Ursa Information Systems

Ray Carnes - Implementation Strategy