Title: Eric CAUDAL
Hi Jos,
thanks for the feedback. One thing about Incoterms:
Usually this is a purchasing/sales option linked to invoicing and has few links with warehouse management. I would suggest to remove it from stock (and remove the entry of "Warehouse management" at the same time) and place it in purchase menu.

Eric Caudal
CEO
--
Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
OpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner

Elico
          Corp